Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

for some reason im getting articles listing on the front page under the articles menu’s

state-411.com

screenshot attached

not sure how this happened and not sure of the module

1. frontpage1
    jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’m checking your issue at backend please allow moment.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ps:// I’ve fixed. Please check it at your side.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

duh_plumber Friend

can you please tell me how you fixed it so if i do it again ill know ty

jooservices Friend

Hi
    It’s just simply by enter 0 value into leading items 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

duh_plumber Friend

im sry but as i learn this system where do i find this value is it in the menu or is it a selection in the t3 profile for the page? or some where else?

nvm i found it in the menu ty again

jooservices Friend

You are welcome 🙂
    Thank you and have nice weekend.
    Viet Vu

jooleimon Friend

Please Vu I am facing the same issue, but do not understand the exchanges so far. So what exactly is the cause of the problem, and how do I solve it. I read about inserting a 0, and something to do with the menu, but its not clear to me how to fix this. Please help.

<em>@jooservices 274137 wrote:</em><blockquote>You are welcome 🙂
    Thank you and have nice weekend.
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

jooservices Friend

<em>@jooleimon 280202 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please Vu I am facing the same issue, but do not understand the exchanges so far. So what exactly is the cause of the problem, and how do I solve it. I read about inserting a 0, and something to do with the menu, but its not clear to me how to fix this. Please help.</blockquote>

Hi
    This thread already marked as SOLVED. So, please create your own thread with issue and update your site information . I’ll try to check it .
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum