Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

im new, but i can understan fast, i create the article ,asined the category but the information dont apear, i see another article in de demo but don have information. this is my article i make this is the article in admin mode:

I appreciate assistance, couse im new

pavit Moderator

Hi there

The account ( super user ) provided for your backend when you opened this topic doen’t works , i cannot login on your backend

could you send me a valid account via Private Message so i can take a look at your settings and tell you what you missed ?

pavit Moderator

Hi there

The account ( super user ) provided for your backend when you opened this topic doen’t works , i cannot login on your backend

could you send me a valid account via Private Message so i can take a look at your settings and tell you what you missed ?

infinity103 Friend

ok i will do this

infinity103 Friend

ok i will do this

pavit Moderator

Hi There

Joomla shows articles into “content” component so template layout assigned to the page where articles should be showed ( category blog for example ) should have the component inside, JA Mitius for Home page is using a layout without component inside and it is set as default template in your website , Mega News menu items was using the default template and for this reason it was not showing articles , i changed template assigned to Ja Mitius Default and now articles are showing correctly as you can see.

Hope was clear

pavit Moderator

Hi There

Joomla shows articles into “content” component so template layout assigned to the page where articles should be showed ( category blog for example ) should have the component inside, JA Mitius for Home page is using a layout without component inside and it is set as default template in your website , Mega News menu items was using the default template and for this reason it was not showing articles , i changed template assigned to Ja Mitius Default and now articles are showing correctly as you can see.

Hope was clear

infinity103 Friend

very thank for you oportune answer but was the problen in the layout? and how i customizate a layout of an especifict artilce?

infinity103 Friend

very thank for you oportune answer but was the problen in the layout? and how i customizate a layout of an especifict artilce?

pavit Moderator

<em>@infinity103 492205 wrote:</em><blockquote>very thank for you oportune answer but was the problen in the layout? and how i customizate a layout of an especifict artilce?</blockquote>

You do not need to customize layout , it is already into templates in – Extensions -> Templates

So when you make a new menu item ( article – category blog etc etc ) you will need to assign to it the default template

pavit Moderator

<em>@infinity103 492205 wrote:</em><blockquote>very thank for you oportune answer but was the problen in the layout? and how i customizate a layout of an especifict artilce?</blockquote>

You do not need to customize layout , it is already into templates in – Extensions -> Templates

So when you make a new menu item ( article – category blog etc etc ) you will need to assign to it the default template

infinity103 Friend

thank you! solved

infinity103 Friend

thank you! solved

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infinity103 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum