Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In the Simple view I can’t figure out which part of the template does manage the articles in home page. I wrote an article assigning it to a new category but I wasn’t able to have it in the first place in home page. Have I to modify the filter in a module or what else?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Home page simple menu item is a "featured articles" menu type , so it shows a list of articles marked as featured, edit such menu item you can choose from which specific category you want to show featured articles.

Regards

robyrom Friend

The solution you suggested was already setted. In the Simple sub menu I have chosen Featured articles and I have created in a new category such an article, but: it does not appear in home page and now the home page is diplayed in a blog (?) style well different from the default one.

1. schermata11
    pavit Moderator

Hi

On template demo simple page is set as featured articles menu item type, so i cannot understand what you want to obtain, anyway my suggestion is to install on your local a quickstart version and verify all settings for each menu item.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum