Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have a couple of articles and I like to have them displayed in one single page with 2 or 3 columns and many rows about 20 rows.

I want something like it displays an image in the article and about 20-40 words for each article and have them all in a single page.

I was looking forward to use Ja News 1.3.1 but it displays only the categories or sections. I cant create a section for each article, I have all the articles in one single section and like to be displayed in a table format with image and articles.

I really wonder if there is any module that does it. I am looking forward but I dont get one.

Thanks.,

ShannonN Friend

bytestor;116560Hi,
    I have a couple of articles and I like to have them displayed in one single page with 2 or 3 columns and many rows about 20 rows.

I want something like it displays an image in the article and about 20-40 words for each article and have them all in a single page.

I was looking forward to use Ja News 1.3.1 but it displays only the categories or sections. I cant create a section for each article, I have all the articles in one single section and like to be displayed in a table format with image and articles.

I really wonder if there is any module that does it. I am looking forward but I dont get one.

Thanks.,

best if you post this request in whatever forum matches the template name?
    More likely to get a targetted replay that way, also live urls are good

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum