Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

PHP Version: 5.2.5
    Web Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix)
    Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.6 Production/Stable [ Vusani ] 12-August-2008 22:00 GMT
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Site http://www.qgpti.com using ja_antares

The global settings does not seem to work on the main page or the layouts. Mainly the ‘read more’ and turning off say ‘print icon’ or ‘pdf icon’. ‘pdf’ ‘print’ work on the items own page if I do it in the ‘article manager’. Can not pin it down to where this is coming from. All files have right permissions.

Change of template does not fix issue.

Thanks
    Kevin

EDIT
    Ok this may want to be moved to a bug report.
    I did a new install to a new file and database. used the JA files to do that. Same issue. So I did a joomla only install. then added the template. Got an error that I need to invoke Legacy 1 to install. So did that. did not transfer any old data , just started from the beginning and presto it seems to be all working.
    So my point is the complete A package is not working right. This has only taken two days to sort.

Kevin

Sherlock Friend

Ok crunch !
    i will mark this thread to “solved”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum