Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have the slideshow, the modules in user1-3 positions and a banner module I made in the header set to display only on ‘Home’.

When articles display from main menu links, none of the above is displayed (good).

However, when articles display from links from modules, the slideshow, the modules in user1-3 positions and the banner module are also displayed.

I know this doesn’t have to be so because on other websites I’ve looked at, articles linked to from modules display only the main menu and the article.

How do I get only the article and main menu to display when linked to from modules?

I’d be really grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.

1. Scratch-head-3
    Saguaros Moderator

@falcone,

Maybe that article (retrieved from module) is not assigned to any menu item so it displays in the same page where has slideshow,… Please try to create a new menu item and assign that article (or category that article belongs to) to this new menu item, then when you click link of that article from module, it will direct to details page of that article.

Also make sure that you don’t assign above modules (slideshow, banner, …) to this new menu item.

falcone Friend

Thanks for that. Once I made a (sub) menu item in the main menu, it worked fine. I didn’t realise you had to do that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  falcone 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum