Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i have two problems
    first problem : i have two language arabic and english and i have articles and already have two menu when i try to select any article for any menu button don’t show

second problem : i have booking search when i press on search button default menu only show ??? arabic menu and english menu don’t show
    please check on my website and solve this problem or tell me please

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I set the configuration directly on your site with steps below

• ja_hotel – الصفحة الرئيسية template style(home layout) only assigns with Home arabic language

• ja_hotel – الصفحة الرئيسية (Default arabic) template style (default layout)is assigning all another menu items arabic language but without Home arabic language

• ja_hotel – Home template style (home layout) only assigns with Home English language

• ja_hotel – Default (EN) template style (default layout) is assigning all another menu items English language but without Home English language.

You can check this with About English menu.

Besides that, you need to open all modules and assign them to each language menu on your site.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum