Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hello i cant see my articles neither the simple neither the k2.why shoud this happen?look this site http://magicradio.gr

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to assign a default template ( Ja_Mitius-Default )

Please check now your site

jackarta Friend

really thank you!first time i see something like this in a template!

arkanjie Friend

Hi! I have the same problem, I can’t see any article or K2 item.. and I’m not sure why. Could you please take a look to this url?
    http://s321088579.mialojamiento.es/

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you PM me a super user account ?

In this way i can check better your configuration for the K2 items

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to set your Default layout as Ja_Mitius default, check now i changed the default layout

If you want to use other layouts for other menu items simply change it from the menu management removing the Default and assignin a new layout

arkanjie Friend

Thank you Pavit, I’ll try for other menu items in order to get all pages with the look and feel. Good work with this template!

arkanjie Friend

mmm, so when I change layout in any menu item and I set Ja Mitus Home as template style, articles still disappeared..

arkanjie Friend

Ok, forget it.. Now I understand what you mean.. I set Ja mitius default as main template and then I assigned this template to other menu items, now articles are displaying. Thanks again!

gemac Friend

I have same problem with JA Mitius. Articles aren’t displayed in any page.
    I have installed Akeeba Back-up and Admin tools after installing demo package of Mitius. Changed super user ID from Admin tools, changed layout of Template and assigned as default.

Now except FrontPage no articles displayed arround site and on K2 pages i got error message:
    JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 43
    JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 44 (probably user ID’s that created the articles originally)

Site is agrofood.ro

Can you please assist me ? Regards

PS: Joomla 2.5.9, PHP 5.3.21, MySQL 5.1.68-cll

pavit Moderator

Hi gemac

You need to edit again articles and change the author to your new user

If you are still encountering problems please send me a PM with a temp super user account i will help you

Regards

gemac Friend

Already changed for some of them be4 posting to forum still doenst work. I PM you the details.
    Regars.

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is related to K2 Items behaviour

To solve this you can work directly with phpmyadmin updating your current ID with old ID in K2 items table.
    something like

UPDATE `yourdbprefix_k2_items` SET `created_by` = 'youruserid ',
    `modified_by` = 'youruserid' WHERE `yourdbprefix_k2_items`.`created_by` =42

Or reinstall again the quickstart ( that for me is the best solution )

gemac Friend

Thank you for fast answer, but not k2 items is my main concern. I am interested in normal articles problem.

Can you help me on this matter ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please check now your site

What i have done is change from Template Manager — > Layout Tab –>The Previous Layout from Home to Default

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gemac 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum