Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, my Articles on Gallery and video list are suddenly disappearing from my site, please how do i fix this

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please provide a temp super user account to your backend so we can have a look at your settings and answer with a solution.

goldfishn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    goldfishn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Another moderator is following your Topic HERE

goldfishn Friend

Please i have raised this issue for more than two days now, no one is responding to me, the problem still persist

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You should select article type video in ja_magz tab when editing article type video, i corrected them and now they are correctly showing on videos page.

You are using an old version of JAT3 Framework plugin ( 2.5.2 ) update it to the latest version released

First to update take a full backup of your website.

Regards

goldfishn Friend

Please check back at the site, the gallery menu is showing home, sample site, joomla.org.
    please this is a live site and we are not supposed to have this error, how do i know my files won’t be affected after the backup and install?

goldfishn Friend

plus the gallery menu is only showing one articles, i have more than four articles there before, on the gallery menu.

1. gallery-1
    pavit Moderator

I only changed layout for your menu items , and haven’t added nothing to them, what you published in your pages is not my fault.

Remove modules you published in that pages pointing to joomla.org

Regards

pavit Moderator

plus the gallery menu is only showing one articles, i have more than four articles there before, on the gallery menu.

As i said above take a backup and update your outdated joomlart extensions like T3 framework plugin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum