Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

It should be articles are not updated in a module

when I add an article the module which article’s category is assigned to is not automatically updated and doesn’t display the article unless i go to that module and save it (and even that not always rectify the problem), though i thought it should be automatically done. It is a recurring probllem with the modules JA News Pro module and JA Sticker module.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@zalely 343805 wrote:</em><blockquote>It should be articles are not updated in a module

when I add an article the module which article’s category is assigned to is not automatically updated and doesn’t display the article unless i go to that module and save it (and even that not always rectify the problem), though i thought it should be automatically done. It is a recurring probllem with the modules JA News Pro module and JA Sticker module.</blockquote>
    Hello zalely,

Please try to clean your site’s cache, then refresh your front-end to see if they are updated.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum