Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please help as soon as possible……

I have set up a site for a magazine I edit, using the JA Teline template. I used some sample content for the demo site, and everything worked fine. Now I am loading the real content, it isn’t showing up as it should. JA News is set to display a certain category, but it is not showing the articles that are saved in that category. I need to go live with this site in the next few days, and don’t know how to fix this. The site is http://www.cylchgrawnbarn.info. Send me an e-mail for admin login details.

Please, please help me as soon as possible, this is very, very urgent.

Sherlock Friend

Hi dyfrigj !
    i see on ja news module still appears content . your problem is in headline of ja news doesn’t show content ?

dyfrigj Friend

I went to bed last night, and it wasn’t working. And I wake up this morning and everything is ok. It seems that my problem has fixed itself. Thanks anyway.

dyfrigj Friend

I’m afraid that it is happening again. When I post new articles, they appear in the categories immedeately. But they take some time to be updated in the JA News and JA Tabs modules. Do you have any idea why this is happening? And is there any way I could speed it up?

rubikonas Friend

hi,

I have the same problem too.

It seems that it has to take 4-6 minutes for an articles to be upadated in website after you do that in /administrator. The same is with meniu updates, some module positions.

What are the reasons of this time lag ?
    Is there a solution to this problem or should i choose Teline II instead of first version

robertas

mayke Friend

If you’re using joomla/module cache, you need to turn it off when doing the development,
    by turn it off all changes will be show up at time you want it.
    Then you can turn it on again when it’s done.
    Sometimes need to clear cache the browser too…
    It happened to me when forgot to turn it off.

rubikonas Friend

wow. super.

i thought that it must be something with cache..
    in plugin manager i disabled sytem-cache module and problem gone.

gracias muchachos 🙂

mayke Friend

Thanks to you too, glad that it works.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mayke 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum