Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a feeling this is more of a general joomla customization question, but I am still hoping I might find some direction or help.

The titles of the featured articles are being abbreviated when they appear on the homepage in blog format. I was wondering if it was possible to change how many characters are displayed in the title of an article when the article is featured on the homepage? Similarly, I would like to lengthen how many characters of intro text appear on the homepage with these same featured articles.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try the suggestion in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/intro-text-limitation/

TCB Friend

I did check out the forum quoted above but I am not that familiar with coding so I was not sure how to apply that to my site as far as what parameters to change and where to insert it. Would anyone be able to provide additional guidance?

TCB Friend

I did check out the forum quoted above but I am not that familiar with coding so I was not sure how to apply that to my site as far as what parameters to change and where to insert it. Would anyone be able to provide additional guidance?

Saguaros Moderator

With blog featured articles, you will need to change in directory: ROOTtemplatesja_muzichtmlcom_contentfeatured

This belongs to custom work, you can hire a developer to get this done for you.

Saguaros Moderator

With blog featured articles, you will need to change in directory: ROOTtemplatesja_muzichtmlcom_contentfeatured

This belongs to custom work, you can hire a developer to get this done for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum