Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, the title of the article is not showing correctly in mobile device, is behind the logo. any idea how to fix it?

Another question. Is ja slideshow compatible? I tried it, but is not responsive here. any layout or profile recommended? I need a small slideshow in the home page.

Saguaros Moderator

@hdavid90

Could you update the URL and login info so I can see the issue and check for you?

hdavid90 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Try opening the css file: ROOT/templates/ja-magz-ii/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

and add this css rule:

@media (max-width: 360px) {
      .ja-slide-right {
        top: 50px;
      }
    }
    hdavid90 Friend

still the same, slide from homepage and titles from articles are hide by logo

Saguaros Moderator

I updated it to:

@media (max-width: 360px) {
      .ja-slide-right {
        top: 50px !important;
      }
    }

You can have a look now.

hdavid90 Friend

thanks, the homepage is fixed, but the title of the articles is still behind the logo, if you access to an article, for example any of the menu from "Servicios de credito" then you will see it (the problem is in mobile)

Saguaros Moderator

I update the margin for page header in the file: /local/css/themes/cooperativa/template.css

You can check it now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum