Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi There is no article style option in my general article tab. I just checked from a related post in this forum and the article_edit.xml file is ok, the call is there but it doesn’t appear in my article general tab. I have done it on an article before but it`s gone. Any Suggestion??

Thanks in advance!

pavit Moderator

Hi there

To verify what is happening on your website and why it is not working we will need you to allow us to login on your backend

Could you edit your post and add a website backend url and a temp super user account for it ?

infodsign Friend

Thanks Pavit!! I’ve just edited the post with the info, I appreciate your help!!

pavit Moderator

Hi

You have installed on your website other than Ja Magz II also Ja Teline V template both templates were using Ja Content type plugin so Teline V content type was overriding Ja Magz II

I uninstalled JA Teline V template and now your articles options are showing correct settings in General Tab

Best regards

infodsign Friend

Thanks A lot Pavit!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infodsign 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum