Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I install JA Comment and all the plugins, enable on all page and menus on joomla 1.6. But in the frontend instead of showing the comment box, it shows the word: undefined.

Take a look:
    http://goo.gl/JHKs0

I am done something wrong?

sloperawls Friend

<em>@simczak 239120 wrote:</em><blockquote>I install JA Comment and all the plugins, enable on all page and menus on joomla 1.6. But in the frontend instead of showing the comment box, it shows the word: undefined.

Take a look:
    http://goo.gl/JHKs0

I am done something wrong?</blockquote>

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem.

thanks

simczak Friend

I do not know what could be. At first I thought it was a conflit with other plugins, but I have just a few installed and I disable some, but still nothing.

Looking in the source code of the page, all the JA Comment code is there, but it only shows undefined.

sloperawls Friend

i have tried a few things also. What’s weird is that every once in a while, it will work as expected. like maybe 1 out of every 50 page views.

if you find a solution, please post it here : )

simczak Friend

I didnĀ“t find a solution, but I find the problem.

It seems to be a conflict with ARTIO JoomSEF plugin. If I disable the plugin the JA comments shows normally. But if I enable, it just shows the word “undifined”.

But if I disable ARTIO JoomSEF plugin, all the urls change and I lost all the nice urls that I set in this plugin.

Please Joomlart fellows, could you please give me some light on this?

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

I raised this issue on our bug tracking system. You can follow it by using this link http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECCOMCOMMENTJVI-72 . I will inform you when the new version released ASAP.

Thank you for your report this issue.

simczak Friend

I can’t access this bug track link.

It shows that it is necessary to login, then when I am logged, it says: Permission Violation.

Stork11 Friend

Try again, please.

Thank you

sloperawls Friend

Hello,

I’m having this same problem but I am not using the artio joomsef plugin

Stork11 Friend

<em>@sloperawls 254466 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’m having this same problem but I am not using the artio joomsef plugin</blockquote>

Hello,

Which SEF plugin do you use?

BTW, could you provide me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Please use the following ticket link to update your information: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/77063

Best regards.

superleek Friend

Hello,
    I have the same “Undefined” issue. I am using the meta seo generator plug-in and runing Joomla 1.7.
    Regards

sloperawls Friend

<em>@superleek 256320 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I have the same “Undefined” issue. I am using the meta seo generator plug-in and runing Joomla 1.7.
    Regards</blockquote>

Hello,

Updating to the latest version of jacomments fixed the issue for me.

superleek Friend

Well, i am using 1.03 wich seems to be newest version, still got the issue.

sloperawls Friend

Try installing all the plugins associated with jacomment. Even with the newest version of the component, I had the “undefined” issue until i tried installing all those plugins. I’m not sure which one did the trick though.

superleek Friend

Thx for your help but i installed every single file available and the best progress i got was a link showing in blog view but when i click it > no box, only undefined. Tried to disable the seo plugin without succes . :((

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  superleek 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum