Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

PS: To login he back end, type the url, put in admin details, it will take you to home page. Put the admin URL again to get to back end.

Problem:

The “Read More” links on the news category redirect back to home page. This is bad. How do I rectify it asap.

Your urgent help will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mustapha

Adam M Moderator

Hi Mustapha,

I have checked your site but see that Read more link works fine, did you sort it out at your end?

triley0131 Friend

I have the same problem. How do I fix?

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Mustapha,

Just as Adam, I also clicked on the “Read More” that I’ve found on your main page and happily arrived into full-text articles. What exactly pages concern you?

Regards,

Alex

Mustapha Mugisa Friend

It means that the respective category for the article has not been specified in the backend. Please check the article’s category and try to put it under a category. Then publish. It should be fine.

Thanks.

triley0131 Friend

All articles are assigned to categories but problem still exists. Check the website http://www.atlantaceltics.org

Adam M Moderator

@mustapha : The temporary back-end account you provide doesn’t work anymore, please recheck so I can take a look at the problem again.
    @triley0131 : Could you please provide a temporary back-end account via private reply so I can see your article settings ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum