Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can you share the URL of the page where i can check this content on your site?
    Also in demo the page looks similar http://ja-decor.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/about

Regards

svtmusr Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can remove the contact text from the article manager intro text.
    Here http://prntscr.com/gv2b2m

Regards

svtmusr Friend

No Pankaj! The solution is not so banal.

1) The contact text you see in my article (obviously) is only a stupid placeholder which I have insert to no show to my customer a rude blank space! Obviously, the problem is not related with this banal text; if I remove it, I see a blank row!

2) Everycase, I created this one by 2 modules and this is not a solution: I want (as told) obtain this effect with an "article" menu voice and not by something else or strange fix and putting 2 modules left and right.

Is very urgent, can you please help me? I want obtain the same effect of your demo page, but in your demo page the menu item for your page is "contact item". And I want obtain it but an "article" menu item.

Thank you very much for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly recreate the issue and share the screenshot of the part you want to remove.
    It’s not clear to me which part you want to hide on this page.

Regards

svtmusr Friend

Ok Pankaj.

1) I have create a website using your JA Decor skin 2) On your demo, I have seen your "about us" page (screenshot "correct") 3) I liked this layout and I have had the intention, reproduce for my normal article page. In other words, I want that for each "article" menù item of my web site, always a slideshow appears on the left side, exactly as in the "correct" screenshot. 4) I putted a "JA Slideshow Lite – Before content" in "position-1"; the position of the slideshow is correct. But now, the problem is the position of the article text, which appears not on the right side to the slideshow (as in your demo) but under the slideshow.

Now, I want solve the problem and create a page with a slideshow on the left and the article content on the right, exactly as in your demo. But the right text in your demo is not an article, but a module. And the menù item for your demo page is not a single article, but a contact list.

I have thought 2 solutions to obtain this. Now, simply, my question is:

A) how can I insert a "JA Slideshow Lite – Before content" module on the left side of the article?

OR (second solution to solve the problem, I think)

B) how can I create a new "single article" menu item, putting the article content not under the slideshow but on the right side?

Thank you very much, if you need other info let me know!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  svtmusr.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your last post make a lot of confusion about the post.
    As i can see on this menu /new/it/courses-it/start-it/school-it.html
    You already have the same view that you were asking.
    Please let me know on this page what part you want to remove.
    Share a screenshot and illustrate the issue inside the screenshot.

Regards

svtmusr Friend

Pankaj, sorry for confusion. Please, note that the link you wrote is only an example and is not the result I want because this link is related to a 2-module structure (slideshow left, custom module right) and I want a different structure (slideshow left, and ARTICLE – not module – on right).

Forgot my explanation (sorry if is not clear) and consider only the follow:

How can I reproduce the same page of the "correct" attachment, but putting on the right side not a module, but an article content? Maybe I can include a slideshow on the right part of the article? Or is a way to move the article on the right side to the slideshow module?

If you want we can also communicate by chat, I think is more clear!

Very, very tank for your help and for your time: I appreciate your effort and I am sure, we will understand perfectly. I wait an answer.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  svtmusr.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The article always displays under the main component section.
    if you want to display article with slideshow, it needs custom work in the mainbdy files.
    You can use the sidebar to display the slideshow module and change the sidebar width.
    You can find the main body files in the tpls/blocks/main body folder.
    Open the file that you are using in your layout to change the size of the sidebar and main content.

Please note the changes will appear on the whole site where that layout is used. Here is documentation of T3 customisation.
    If you are not familiar with this work, i suggestion you hire a developer as it needs custom work in php and css.

Regards

svtmusr Friend

Ok Pankaj, you very clear… Only a last question, maybe I have an other solution.

Is possible insert a JA Slideshow Lite – Before content module into an article text with i.e. some special tag?

Thank

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In Joomla, you can insert the module on full article pages inside the article content.
    Here is documentation.

Regards

svtmusr Friend

Exactly what I want. Thank you very much!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  svtmusr 6 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Article position’ is closed to new replies.