Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am trying to set up this template with an article listing page.

The numbers, including the # number title are ‘right aligned’ but need to be center aligned to look better.

You can see the issue on the attachment or on the template demo at http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_zinc. From the top menu, go to Joomla Overview – More About Joomla – The Project.

It appears sectiontableheader, sectiontableentry1..etc need to be changed from right to center but I don’t know what to edit to do this.

Thanks

Martin

1. article-listing-formatting
    lamvt Friend

I think try to use quickstat installation god for you

mlsuf Friend

Thanks for your reply.

I did use quickstart – as the formatting issue exists on the demo site I am assuming it must exist in the current version of the template.

I have used firebug to isolate what needs changing but I am not sure which file to change.

Martin

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mlsuf

Please open template.css file, add following code to the end of file:

table.contentpaneopen td, table.contentpane td {
    padding: 5px;
    }

mlsuf Friend

Hi

Thanks for reply – I have added the code but it doesn’t appear to have changed anything.

Martin

lamvt Friend

hi , Martin
    Could you send your live site, allow us to check it for you
    Thanks

mlsuf Friend

Thank you.

The link to see it is at http://www.brianmee.co.uk/gardening-quick-tips/

Martin

lamvt Friend

add bottom of your CSS file:

.sectiontableentry1_hilite td {padding: 0 10px 0 0;}

mlsuf Friend

Hi

Thanks again lamvt.

Just tried fix and it has half worked. The alignment on the the heading and article 2 is not good but it has worked on article 1 & 3.

Do I need to replicate your code for sectiontableheader_hilite and sectiontableentry2_hilite?

Thanks Martin

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guys

please try to do with my way:

Open template.css file, add following code to the end of file:

.sectiontableentry1_hilite td , .sectiontableentry2_hilite td { padding: 5px !important;}

mlsuf Friend

Hi

Thanks – that has sorted the formatting of the numbers. One more slight problem. The ‘#’ in the heading is not aligned with the numbers – that still seems to be right aligned. Is there a way of solving this.

You can see here http://www.brianmee.co.uk/gardening-quick-tips/

Thanks for your help.

Martin

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy

Pls open the file componentscom_contentviewscategorytmpldefault_items.php and find codes 40
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($this->params->get(‘show_headings’)) : ?>
    <tr>
    <td class=”sectiontableheader<?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>” align=”right” width=”5%”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘Num’); ?>
    </td>
    [/PHP]

replace:
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($this->params->get(‘show_headings’)) : ?>
    <tr class=”sectiontableentry<?php echo ($item->odd +1 ) . $this->escape($this->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>” >
    <td class=”sectiontableheader<?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>” align=”right” width=”5%”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘Num’); ?>
    </td>
    [/PHP]

mlsuf Friend

That’s great – all sorted Thank you 😀

madeline63 Friend

hi, everyone

i am facing a big problem now.

i am using a div which consists a table to locate my pic and caption in my articles.

however, in IE those articles are look great and normal.

but when using iPhone and safari browser, all are out of position. please have a look on my attachment.

is it is my code error, or JA teline iii is not support table format article???

or, i need to change any php code? but how?

looking for your help…

thanks you.

1. normal
    2. article-is-run
    1. news-templates.doc
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear madeline63!

here is the solution to resolve the issue with the table tag

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/table-cell-border-problem-ie-and-chrome/

Good luck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum