Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using JA Side News 2.6.7. and the JA_university_t3 template. Up until a few days ago, the article link in the side news module was taking visitors to a clean single article page. All of a sudden, the same link is placing the article below the "content-mass-top" position in the template. The side news module continues to appear above the article. It’s confusing and crowded. Could someone lead me to the setting that allows for the single article to appear?

Is it possible to make the article title a link to a unique page? A recall a setting that allowed that. Here’s a link to my site http://www.wuhsms.org

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  lbango.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  lbango.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the category you selected in this module is associated with a menu or not.
    In Joomla, if a category is not associated a menu item it will open under default page.
    Create a menu category blog > select the same category that you added in the module.
    So when u open the article under this category it will open on the menu you created not on the homepage.

Regards

lbango Friend

Thank you. I think that did the trick but still uncertain how that change took place.
    Could it be an update to the component or to Joomla?

Thanks again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its Joomla working. If any Category or article does not associate to a menu it opens on the homepage of the site and shows all module of it.
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum