Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have downloaded template 1 weeks ago and when I installed the template and created article for the first time, at that moment it was showing. After one week, I went to the page to update something and found out that the article is suddenly not showing. I need to finish my project by this week. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Thanks guys!

This is the link to the test page:
    http://sjdesignstudio.com/samsung/in/yel/jatc_events_ii/

pavit Moderator

Hello

Please share also as private reply a temp super user account to your backend so we can take a look at it directly and better answer.

gh5195 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Menu items set to show joomla components like com_content ( articles ) should have as default template assigned to them a template which has the component block available, you set as default template for your menu items the features-intro template which is good for the main page ( which has modules to show ) but is not good for the other menu items ( single article ) i assigned again correct template ( ja_resume-default ) to all other menu items and as you can see now articles are correctly showing.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum