Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have also searched the entire forum and can’t find a solution for the images in articles. The text is almost on top of the image and I need to add some padding to it. I can’t find this entry in the template.css file. I appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

raccuglia Friend

No worries, I totally forgot about the Joomla article configuration options with images. Just increased padding to 5 and there it was. However, I am not sure how the images in the demo site get the border setup. Anyone knows how to?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear raccuglia!

pls try to use firebug addon , and try to find the style of element here is the userguide http://www.kristarella.com/2009/02/how-to-use-firebug-for-css/!

Pls try to do again, if the problem is not fixed, pls give me the snapshot on the issue.

Thanks

raccuglia Friend

tienhc:
    I use firebug and the css reads as you have in the demo. But still the images don’t appear as such and I have to manually go to Jooma and edit the image in the article via html to get a close look at yours in the demo.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello, can you pls give me the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

artexe01 Friend

Hello i have same issue with article image, i need set global pading for them. pls help link to one article

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

You can make change easily by using Google chrome inspect element or Firebug for Firefox. What I usually do is set Compress CSS in Template manager to No, then hover on image you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS class it is using and which CSS file and the path to this image on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS you change.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum