Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Are article images automatically resized to 120×120 for the front page article display of JA Rave 1.6?

Phill Moderator

No, they are not. You also have to apply the img class to them manually to get the nice border though I think this is a mistake as changing the following in template.css lin 352 restores the nice border.

.img_caption img.img, img.img {
    background-color:#F2F2F2;
    border:1px solid #DDDDDD;
    padding:4px;

}

to

.img_caption img, img.img {

}

Fokstrot Friend

Which plugin do I need in order to automatize this the same way it’s automatized in JA Teline templates? Is a standalone of JA Thumbnail sufficient?

Phill Moderator

Yes, download the Teline IV package and the plugins you require will be in there.

Fokstrot Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 219873 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, they are not. You also have to apply the img class to them manually to get the nice border though I think this is a mistake as changing the following in template.css lin 352 restores the nice border.

.img_caption img.img, img.img {

}

to

.img_caption img, img.img {

}
    </blockquote>

This applied the nice border to the featured articles slideshow module in Ja Rave 1.6, but not the main article section. Those are still without the border. So now I have one same article showing up in the featured article module slideshow with a border around the image and also in the main article section without the image border. Something I am doing wrong?

aman204 Friend

<blockquote>but not the main article section. Those are still without the border. So now I have one same article showing up in the featured article module slideshow with a border around the image and also in the main article section without the image border.</blockquote>

Hi novajugo,

Please ensure that you have selected featured articles as menu type

Fokstrot Friend

How can I have a category blog on the front page which has same css/article format as the feature article main page?

aman204 Friend

<em>@novajugo 221316 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I have a category blog on the front page which has same css/article format as the feature article main page?</blockquote>

Can you please start new forum topic for this

Fokstrot Friend

What do you mean? I am sorry if there is a problem, I never thought of this as a different topic. Since there is important info up top with code, if you are a moderator, can you move the topic rather than have me paste few posts?

aman204 Friend

<em>@novajugo 221344 wrote:</em><blockquote>What do you mean? I am sorry if there is a problem, I never thought of this as a different topic. Since there is important info up top with code, if you are a moderator, can you move the topic rather than have me paste few posts?</blockquote>

Ok, We could continue with this thread::

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/blog-layout-3/#post-376599

as this appears to be quite similar as to what you wish to achieve. Regarding starting of new topic, I suggested this so that we can work on keeping forum topics more filtered and avoid having several questions in one topic which doesnt go in relevance with topic header

Thanks

Fokstrot Friend

Alright, I see you closed this now, and the other article has my post as the last one, before I post another one I just want to confirm whether you are waiting on me for some reason in the other topic. In short, whose turn it is to reply?

aman204 Friend

<em>@novajugo 221524 wrote:</em><blockquote>Alright, I see you closed this now, and the other article has my post as the last one, before I post another one I just want to confirm whether you are waiting on me for some reason in the other topic. In short, whose turn it is to reply?</blockquote>

I have added reply in other forum topic stated 🙂

Cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum