Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a article with an image at following menu;
    Home / Featured / Products

When I click on ‘products’ menu then attached see the snapshot of the article where neither image nor discuss-comment plugin is working, that is no comments boxes are there. See attachment image-discus-1.png

Then When I click the ‘comment(0)’ at the end of the article, then suddenly image of the article appears and discus-plugin also open its comment boxes. see attachment image-discus-2.png

Interestingly, if the same article is available for instance at JA-New2, and if click on the title of the article then article open up with image and discuss-comment is working.

1. image-discus-1
    2. image-discus-2
    chavan Friend

I don’t see the First image. I see only second article with comments. Please clear joomla clean cache and browser cache and check it again.

asifak Friend

There is definitely a problem. I post my problems here in this forum after thorough test, even after clearing all cache and so. I am seeing this problem since many months.

asifak Friend

It is JA Thumbnail plugin issue. When we disable ‘Thumbnail for Blog view’ under the parameters then it works ok, and image start to appear in the article. Now, i have disabled it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asifak 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum