Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

In Administration -> Article Manager -> Article (select any) there is a “ID” field. This is currently 3 digits in length but I’d like to start at 5 digits (“23000” rather than “230”). How do I achieve this?

Also I’d like the ID to display at the end of the URL rather than before the alias. Also want to add “/article=” before the ID.

So instead of
    “/index.php/links/entertainment-news/books/33512-paris-red-hot-london-jaunt”

I want
    “/index.php/links/entertainment-news/books/paris-red-hot-london-jaunt/article=33512”

Your assistance would very much be appreciated.

boost_it Friend

Hi Admins

Can someone please assist me?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@boost_it 310887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

In Administration -> Article Manager -> Article (select any) there is a “ID” field. This is currently 3 digits in length but I’d like to start at 5 digits (“23000” rather than “230”). How do I achieve this?

Also I’d like the ID to display at the end of the URL rather than before the alias. Also want to add “/article=” before the ID.

So instead of
    “/index.php/links/entertainment-news/books/33512-paris-red-hot-london-jaunt”

I want
    “/index.php/links/entertainment-news/books/paris-red-hot-london-jaunt/article=33512”

Your assistance would very much be appreciated.</blockquote>
    Hello boost_it,

It’s Joomla core code and i am sorry we can not provide customization / hacks for core joomla. Its beyond the support scope.

Best regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum