Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I use iJoomla’s sidebar component to insert ads and a featured articles list in my articles. I just installed JA Comments and now the article text no longer wraps around the module inserts (see link below)

http://dev.barkleyandpaws.com/Cats/Nutrition/Cat_food_coupons_200907242746/

This is on my development site so I can adjust the styling for JA Comment to make it work. iJoomla Sidebar works fine with every other comment system (JomComment and JComment)…

Thanks for any help / advise you can share…

1. article_format_sidebar
    thangnn1510 Friend

Dear mmckeen!

I have checked your link and see that articles contain many “break” (<br>) tags. Please remove them. That will helps you solve problem in this case.

mmckeen Friend

Thanks and that did work however I have a couple of questions… I don’t have to do that with any other component and two, since I have about 3000+ articles is there a simple way to remove all the possible <br> tags…

Thanks!

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear mmckeen!

This should be done simply by exporting your database to backup. Duplicate the backup file, find “<br>” in sql file and replace it with “”. After all are done, please import this updated database to replace current one!

Hope this helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum