Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I followed the instructions in the manual but I cannot seem to get the article category- Testimonials or the “what makes us different” to look like the template. The background color is not showing up. I added the module suffix but it is not showing

My site is http://www.faatih.com

Also above my testimonials I have the word “Home”. How do I get rid of it

1. ja
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 462636 wrote:</em><blockquote>I followed the instructions in the manual but I cannot seem to get the article category- Testimonials or the “what makes us different” to look like the template. The background color is not showing up. I added the module suffix but it is not showing
    My site is http://www.faatih.com
    Also above my testimonials I have the word “Home”. How do I get rid of it</blockquote>

Hello What Make us Different is an Articles Category module . You need to select Carousel Layout for this module from module options >> Alternative layouts .
    Module configurations :
    Module position: features-intro-2
    Module Suffix: row-feature-dark
    Alternative layout: carousel

The Word Home is the Page Title of your site .
    Go to Menu >>> Home >> Options>>Page display options >> Remove/Edit HOME.

wisdom114 Friend

I set the articles module option to carousel layout
    Here is a screen shot:

1. jaa
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Wisdom you can check your site front end now .
    Layout is working on your module .
    Please remove the extra class that you added for this module (css/php codes ).

For What Make us Different module follow the documentation here .
    If You want to check the demo site settings (module /menu settings) . Download A quickstart package and install it on your LocalHost with Sample Data . You can compare your settings with Quickstart package settings .

wisdom114 Friend

What do you mean by remove the extra class?

And the layout is not working because I want the dark grey back ground for the “Testimonials” and “What makes us different”

I looked at the documentation for “What makes us different” and I followed the steps but it is not showing the dark grey background like the one in the demo

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please publish the module on
    Module position: features-intro-2
    Module Suffix: row-feature-dark .
    In the demo Homage page is using the Feature intro template style .
    Please check the template style for the homepage . and module positions of the module Testimonials and What make us different should be as given in thid DOC .
    Currently it seems you are using different template style for the home page and modules are published on different positions .
    This is the reason they looks different .

wisdom114 Friend

Thanks I got it to work.

But in the Testimonials it is only opening the quote and not closing it. How do I fix that?

1. 3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Add the Below code in your custom.css file

.testimonials .category-module.category-carousel .article-content .mod-articles-category-introtext:after {
    display: inline-block;
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: 1;
    font-size: 24px;
    position: relative;
    content: "";
    width: 29px;
    background: url("/templates/ja_nuevo/images/ico/quote-rtl.png");
    height: 19px;
    top: -10px;
    opacity: 0.6;
    filter: alpha(opacity=60);
    }

Clear cache and check >>> http://prntscr.com/6fpkrs

wisdom114 Friend

thanks for the help

wisdom114 Friend

I changed the template style like you said, and my homepage looks more like the demo. But now all the links i had in the main menu are not working. The links take you to a blank page. Where did all the information go? They were working fine before I fixed the homepage layout

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please apply the Featured layout template style only for the homepage . Not for all other pages .
    Use default layout for other pages . If you have only one template style then make a duplicate template style and select default layout for it and use it for other pages . Featured intro layout is only for the Homepage

wisdom114 Friend

Thanks! Worked like a charm. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wisdom114 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum