Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

when I add a sub-menu, the arrow indicating that sub-level is directly in contact to the text of the higher level.
    how to configure so that the arrow appears at the end of line?

Can you also tell me how to set up the hight of a menu box (or the forum thread if there is one about it, I thought I saw it, but can not find it back).

Thanks
    yves

1. sugite-sub-menu
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Yves,

1. Please open file root_folder/templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a,
    .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
    display: block;
    }

2. To increase padding top / bottom of main menu item, you can add this code to custom.css file :

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    padding-top: 30px;
    padding-bottom: 30px;
    }

yfb01 Friend

Thanks Adam for the code for the position of the arrow.
    For the padding, I was not probably clear enough. my question was more for a sub-menu box not for the menu in general. if you have the info for that as well, it would be nice. I will also look in the forum further.
    Thanks
    yves

Adam M Moderator

Hi Yves,

If you could provide a screenshot a indicate about the part you want to adjust there, I might provide you exactly the code to be used.

yfb01 Friend

Hi Adam,
    sorry for the late reply, but as I am not notified of the replies, I have to go and check.
    here is a picture with the areas to reduce which have been circled in red.
    I find the space to the top and to the bottom of the box too big.
    Thanks
    yves

1. circled-areas-to-reduce
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Yves,

First, you can open custom.css file as mentioned above then add this code :

.t3-megamenu .mega-inner {
    padding: 0;
    }

In case you still want to reduce the padding top/bottom a little bit more, adjust this code to suit your need :

.t3-megamenu .mega-dropdown-menu {
    padding: 10px 0;
    }

yfb01 Friend

Thanks Adam
    🙂
    y

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yfb01 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum