Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

It’s weird as I can pass the first step and proceed to Database configuration step: http://prntscr.com/d9tbit

Could you try again?

trevorellis Friend

Can I ask what details you entered in the fields on screen one? I still have the same issue. I shall try from a different PC also.

trevorellis Friend

I can now get on to Page 2 using Microsoft Edge (which also correctly detects UK English) whereas Chrome still fails and does not detect language. I am now struggling to connect to database on Page 2.
    I am using My SQL Version 5.5.52 Address mysql.interdns.co.uk Port 3306
    PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20

trevorellis Friend

Succeeded in installing. Still not worked out why Chrome fails. Demo content does not appear. I did choose "install sample data".

Saguaros Moderator

May I know how it looks in other browser like Firefox? Try to check whether you install any Add-ons in your browser or not, try to disable them first.

trevorellis Friend

The quickstart failed to install in Chrome (I was in Developer Mode but with no add-ons). The quickstart installation succeeded in Edge, but the demo content does not appear, regardless of which browser I now use.

trevorellis Friend

i am deleting the entire account and recreating from scratch.

trevorellis Friend

Working now, thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it’s working now.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Argo Quickstart hangs’ is closed to new replies.