Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I found this strange problem. I downloaded more times the Ja Teline files and I saw these errors in my opinion:

– I downloaded “JA Teline III Extra : Demo package included Joomla! 1.5.14 + JA Teline III Template + JAVoice component + JA Job Board component (43.36 MB) 1.3 09-18-2009 1443 6” and after extracting the quickstart in my web I couldn’t click the NEXT button from the language selection, in the first step of instalation. There is no link behind that BUTTON!!!!! SO I can’t install this file

– then I downloaded “ JA Teline III extra : Quickstart included Joomla! 1.5.14 + Template, Extensions installation packages (48.18 MB) 1.0 09-04-2009 4010 15 ” and I wanted to know if the template is updated and I found in the templatedetails.xml “<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8”?>
    <install version=”1.5″ type=”template”>
    <name>JA_Teline_III</name>
    <creationDate>21 April 08</creationDate>
    <author>JoomlArt.com</author>
    <copyright>JoomlArt Design Team</copyright>
    <authorEmail>webmaster@joomlart.com</authorEmail>
    <authorUrl>www.joomlart.com</authorUrl>
    <version>1.2</version>
    <description>JA Teline III Desc</description>
    <files>

That means this is the 1.0 version????

Please answer. I find this a little embarassing Joomlart could be a little more carefull about this. I mean these strange errors make useless all your effort to release such a good template. If I am wrong please accept my apologies but I can’t find any solution to this.

Please help.

NOTE: Sorry I managed to do the install through mozilla. It seemes that the button was deactivetad in my explorer I don¡t know why.

bennitos Friend

Glad you managed to solve your problem, tread marked as solved.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum