Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I was testing this option, Optimize JS and Optimize CSS
    I use 1 plugin called Core Design Captcha plugin and Core Design Scriptegrator plugin, it use Jquery, and Javascrip of Core Design Captcha can’t be compress, so i put this js to Optimize Exclude

When disable 2 plugin:
    – Optimize JS (join and minify and compress): 9s
    – None: 4s
    When enable 2 plugin:
    – Optimize JS: 27s

Plase review this option, it good ? I think no !!!:(( This option make sever runing more scrip and more time (firefox: waiting for….and for 27s)
    Thank you!

Don Lee Friend

<em>@the world 192537 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was testing this option, Optimize JS and Optimize CSS
    I use 1 plugin called Core Design Captcha plugin and Core Design Scriptegrator plugin, it use Jquery, and Javascrip of Core Design Captcha can’t be compress, so i put this js to Optimize Exclude

When disable 2 plugin:
    – Optimize JS (join and minify and compress): 9s
    When enable 2 plugin:
    – Optimize JS: 27s

Plase review this option, it good ? I think no !!!:(( This option make sever runing more scrip and more time (firefox: waiting for….and for 27s)
    Thank you!</blockquote>

Hi there,
    Thanks for your test. We will review the option and it will be fixed if is a bug.

avielchen Friend

<em>@Don Lee 193197 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    Thanks for your test. We will review the option and it will be fixed if is a bug.</blockquote>

Hi,
    I tried running GCalendar Extension on my site, and I got an error page when trying to view the Calendar.

I then turned off the JS Optimize and it then worked properly.

1. How Do I turn off JS optomize just for GCalendar Extension
    2. What is this JS optomize actually do, and is it necessary or good to have it running on a website?

thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  avielchen 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum