Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Its a great template, definitely amongst the best but I can’t for the life of me find the Font and Color tools on the frontend even though I’ve enabled them in template manager. Am I being thick or are they really missing?

Cheers,
    Jason.

bennitos Friend

I doubt there are any (yet) as they are also missing on the demo page.

Khanh Le Moderator

I’ll check with our developer team if the feature could be added to the template. I think the font tools will be available but not the color tools. Select the color (theme) in the backend is the better then make it available in frontend.

Holiday is comming, best wishes to all of you and your family.

lindskog Friend

I too would like to be able to do what the demo can do, use the ja_color parameter in the URL (ie. ?ja_color=movie).

–Tone

anatta Friend

Has anyone been able to get this to work yet? It seems a shame that the development has been done in the demo but does not work in the live theme.

lindskog Friend

what you want to do is in the configuration file (configuration.php) at the bottom you will see:

}
    ?>

change that to:

}
    define ('_DEMO_MODE_', 1);
    ?>

and save – REMEMBER that if you change your configuration in the admin section at all, this will be reset and you need to redo it.

and then Go to admin >> menus >> mainmenu –> create menu items with type is url with links below :
    ?ja_color=default
    ?ja_color=movie
    ?ja_color=xmas
    ?ja_color=grass
    ?ja_color=graffiti
    ?ja_color=game

(they should exist by default but they are unpublished, so all you should need to do is re-publish them and you should be all set!).

I hope that helps,
    Tony Lindskog
    Joomla Views

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lindskog 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum