Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Any ideas yet on the April JA template? Hoping it’s not a repeat of a Drupal or Magento theme. Thanks!

ghostik Friend

please, any virtuemart+joomla template
    the last virtuemart+joomla template was in yaer 2009

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@joev 232633 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any ideas yet on the April JA template? Hoping it’s not a repeat of a Drupal or Magento theme. Thanks!</blockquote>

JA Graphite joomla template will be the April template. It will come out very soon.

Let’s wait and see.

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ghostik 232636 wrote:</em><blockquote>please, any virtuemart+joomla template
    the last virtuemart+joomla template was in yaer 2009</blockquote>

Yes , we are planning to release a joomla template for shopping cart soon. Hope that is the template for May.

joev Friend

<em>@JA Developer 232886 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Graphite joomla template will be the April template. It will come out very soon.

Let’s wait and see.

Thanks.</blockquote>

Awesome news. Would be great to see some screen shots. 🙂

ghostik Friend

<em>@JA Developer 232893 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes , we are planning to release a joomla template for shopping cart soon. Hope that is the template for May.</blockquote>
    hmm, may template isn`t for shop (virtuemart)
    :((

jessy_30 Friend

I am wondering if their are some updates about JA templates for shopping cart. It was mentioned here that probably by May. Is there any updates? Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jessy_30 243326 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am wondering if their are some updates about JA templates for shopping cart. It was mentioned here that probably by May. Is there any updates? Thanks </blockquote>

We are planning to release a template for shopping cart soon and it might be the template for July or August.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tonycipher 247863 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well that is so close, can you please give us somewhat exact period.
    </blockquote>
    As I am sure you can understand and appreciate … it is difficult to zero in on an “exact period” when there are tens of thousands of lines of code involved – not to mention testing with whatever customizations the JA Development Team creates for a given template release.

Also, if an “exact date” were to be provided and, for one reason or another, that “exact date” was not made … there would predictably be a handful of non-constructive comments and complaints about such . The JA Development Team is always working on something new and (hopefully) exciting for the JA Community . . . . not to mention spending time trying to address various support issues. Rest assured – as has been the case in the past – that when the JA Team has a “sneak preview” of an upcoming template release (as they did with JA Travel a couple of weeks before it’s official release), they will do so.

😎

ghostik Friend

<em>@JA Developer 243400 wrote:</em><blockquote>We are planning to release a template for shopping cart soon and it might be the template for July or August.</blockquote>
    hmm, first idea was may template, then july or august
    july template isn`t for VM, august template isn`t for VM

I am disappointed.
    I note that the last VM template in 2009

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Ghostik,

We are waiting for VM 2.0 to come out stable. It is a rewritten with improved features and we would be using it for new templates. The last design was in 2009 but we have been updating all the VM templates to the latest versions and even ported JA Mesolite II and JA Zeolite II to JA T3 V2 version in January. We currently have the VM 1.1.9 update scheduled for the mesolite, zeolite, Mesolite II, Zeolite II and Larix in the coming next week.

It surely do look like forgotten but i can assure you its not.

Arvind

ghostik Friend

Hmm, VM 2.0 still isn`t stable, and who knows when it will (1 month, 3 months, half of the year, …).
    While it is nice, the template JA Mesolite, JA Zeolite and JA Kyanite was ported, but the design remained the same => only 3 design`s.

It is possible in the future (from 2012) publish for example a VM template for every 3-4 months (6 months)?

TomC Moderator

<em>@ghostik 277111 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    It is possible in the future (from 2012) publish for example a VM template for every 3-4 months (6 months)?</blockquote>
    I think we will need to see how well VM 2.0 plays with Joomla and, as a result of whatever changes they may have made to the core code, how flexible it is with regard to design. I have little doubt, however, that you will be seeing future JATC Templates utilizing the new VM 2.0 in 2012.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum