Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Try using one of the text editors mentioned here before pasting your code into JCE or TinyMCE.

http://mac360.com/index.php/mac360/comments/faceoff_which_is_the_best_text_editor_ever/

okulo Friend

<em>@scotty 143578 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okulo you beg to differ regarding what? I don’t see your point? I know there is. I explained the difference of using each in my last post.
    </blockquote>

My point being that you are not telling me anything I hadn’t already pointed out – in post #3 of this thread.

You make the point that the (p)/(br) issue would not arise in a working version of JCE, thank you. But it did. And now it doesn’t. But as I later pointed out, JCE does appear to be a bit less than 100% serviceable when the pop-up menus do not display consistently – see post #12.

It is difficult to know who is the intended beneficiary of knowledge when questions are marked as answered (though, I stress, not this one) without the questioner feeling it is so. It starts to look like the UK education system.

To Phil, thanks mate but as I have tried to point out, I think the issue has resolved itself.

Phill Moderator

In that case we can close this thread yes?

For JCE questions you are far better off using the JCE forums. They will know far better than we do how their product works and its quirks.

okulo Friend

Well, the point of my original post was to ask if there was a text editor which worked well with Teline II, not for support with JCE. The original question was never answered but I don’t see any point in keeping a thread open pointlessly.

scotty Friend

The original question was answered in my first post. JCE is your best option and it works perfectly with Teline II. (although Tiny has caught up a lot).

Thread CLOSED.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum