Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

2011 and 2012 has been rather slim for news and magazine templates. I’m still running Teline IV and desperately would like to change to a newer template but nothing fits what I’m looking for. I know you guys don’t usually say for sure what’s coming up, but it’s been almost two years since Teline IV.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi onobles,

We do have plans for Teline V (dont quote me on this), but it would be quite few months, as it all depends on how joomla 3.0 progresses and our T3 3.0 framework progresses. Since Telines are very popular we would prefer to release a stable and feature rich version of the same, as it would also be using lots of extensions and we are yet to plan to upgrade our extensions for Joomla 3.0.

Bottom line, yes we have plans for news magazine template but its progress depends on factors mentioned above.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum