Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I remember Hung mentioned about talking with them for possible discount.

So, Is there any discount?

wooohanetworks Friend

All that waiting time and hype about this template is simply hilarious by now. Now there was standing “JA Sulfur comes with JomSocial”, what it comes with is the note that “you have to purchase it from Arzul”. First, the name is Azrul, since being into Joomla for only 1 year, I know how most the people are named and called, second, no note for any discount because there will be none. So, all the helpers including me, who reported bugs and stuff, with the “wink of a discount” and a super bug free template get some basis that costs same as to anyone else but still full of bugs. I do not know what students have worked on the template that this one, based on the cooper framework has so many bugs at all?

By now I use the TP Comuna3 where I can decide if I use CB or JomSocial, this one has no bugs and offers a real community feeling and layout.

Sorry, I was always supporting JA and also my critics were about how things can be done better, but this time, sorry, this is too much.

Thanks!

blickfeld Friend

would be interessing to know, cause i’m planing to buy jomsocial

SP Media Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 133569 wrote:</em><blockquote>All that waiting time and hype about this template is simply hilarious by now. Now there was standing “JA Sulfur comes with JomSocial”, what it comes with is the note that “you have to purchase it from Arzul”. First, the name is Azrul, since being into Joomla for only 1 year, I know how most the people are named and called, second, no note for any discount because there will be none. So, all the helpers including me, who reported bugs and stuff, with the “wink of a discount” and a super bug free template get some basis that costs same as to anyone else but still full of bugs. I do not know what students have worked on the template that this one, based on the cooper framework has so many bugs at all?

By now I use the TP Comuna3 where I can decide if I use CB or JomSocial, this one has no bugs and offers a real community feeling and layout.

Sorry, I was always supporting JA and also my critics were about how things can be done better, but this time, sorry, this is too much.

Thanks!</blockquote>

All you ever seem to do recently is just persistently shower anything JA does with negativity. Apart from a slight inconsistency with the menu, I’ve not had any bugs…

rmonn Friend

Yeah I recall Hung mentioning something like him negotiating with Azrul about a potential discount. But I also recall him saying that there was a slight problem with the JomSocial core files which needed fixing first. I hope that Hung will make an announcement soon regarding a discount for JA members interested in buying JomSocial. 🙂

sunrise Friend

I don’t know about this one, but in the past this was brought up about Highslide I think, and questions came up whether we had to pay or not, and JA has taken care of that, all paid members of JA get it for free. Hopefully it will be the same here.

ganzuelo Friend

I know this isn’t on the topic of a discount for Jomsocial for Joomlart. but if you keep an eye on Jomsocial’s twitter you will see they have promotions all the time. I got my copy of Jomsocial.. almost 1/2 off

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@spmedia 133588 wrote:</em><blockquote>All you ever seem to do recently is just persistently shower anything JA does with negativity. Apart from a slight inconsistency with the menu, I’ve not had any bugs…</blockquote>

That is just the reality and I do not turn the bull into bloom right now, like you do. Sorry, but even our Super Moderator mfcphil is known to come with the exact same critics against JA as I do, in the same tone! I can quote several threads when you like, where he always only came up with that all new stuff is look alike, JA needs some more ideas and “this is what members pay for stuff”.

When there is something I do not like then I say it, other then you maybe. I do not know, I am male person and maybe it is because of this, but I cannot simply say all is fine when the whole deal is a bull. Maybe it is because you paid 350$ for JM membership and are not satisfied, but you still keep it with all is cool, all is fine, while inside you are angry on JA that you paid so much money for 3 month for that type of dual quick made Magento themes.

All I can imagine, but sorry, JOOMLART.COM is a JOOMLA Template Club, they turned to MAGENTO while the JOOMLA was turned down to a certain percentage, now they come with ANOTHER VENTURE, where again the JOOMLA part will become less important a bit or a more bits. Where JOOMLART, was only about JOOMLA, how the name defines it, there were better, more interesting and nice templates for JOOMLA then now. Since beginning of this year, all templates are like JA Cooper and the whole variety of the template history over the last year WAS WHAT I LIKED AND JOINED JOOMLART.COM FOR.

On top of that the Magento themes have no life, they have no topic, are all based on the exact same JOOMLA templates and who needs that. When you want a store, you get Magento, full of bugs for sure. When you want a CMS with Shop, you use VM with any template there is outside the range of those Magento themes, and you have a nice site. People just seem to think only JA Mesolite or other clubs template that are offered with a VM integration are capable of being used with VM, but that is also just plain wrong, you can use JA Labra, JA Vauxite, all that still nice stuff for a shop, just have to tune in the design of the VM part to match the template.

Again, for all that I joined JOOMLART.COM, not MAGENTART or VENTURART and not for what is now done, sorry!

And to come back to the current deal again, when JA says, they talk with Azrul, I and others think “Cool, they get some discount”, now there is nothing, but people here mention “look on the Twitter feed of JomSocial”. Hey, this is not it, seems Azrul did not like the stuff JA made for his stuff and so there is no further response from JA on it. When there is no response, then JA should say “Sorry guys and gals, we tried to talk with Azrul, but it was not possible to get a discount for this one”.

JA Highslide is a totally different thing, cost a lot less and comes with the option for devs like JA to purchase 1 DEVELOPER LICENSE for like 200$ to be able to provide it to customers like us here. Now does this option also apply when getting JomSocial? And when, why did JA not simply pay the money and did include it right away? How shall that be that you mention there may be a free version for us, when in the userguide it already says as I mentioned in the beginning, “have to purchase JomSocial seperately”.

This is a bull, sorry!

rmonn Friend

Maybe Hung can clarify if there will be a discount for JA members coming or whether it didn’t work out? 🙂

salvi70 Friend

thought about that they may be still negotiating?
    jomsocial is not a simple little module, but one of the best community-components for joomla.

nobody ever said that it will be for free for joomlart members.

a couple of days ago somebody wrote in another thread:

“It will not include JomSocial, it already has a built-in template for JomSocial though. Hung is waiting for Azrul’s final feedback.”

I’m sure Hung will tell us what Azrul said.
    Maybe they say “no way!” or maybe they say “ok, 50%” but they surely won’t say “you get it for free!”

lets see what happens next!

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi,

Finally, here it is Sirs

Read more

<blockquote>thought about that they may be still negotiating?
    jomsocial is not a simple little module, but one of the best community-components for joomla.</blockquote>

Yes, I need sometime to get the best discount for our members. In fact, initially Azrul have given us a 25% discount, however I have made to 35% 😉

Anyone buy me a drink??

VisiGod Friend

You deserve a bottle for that 🙂
    What is done right is done right.

salvi70 Friend

here the link to the info-page about the discount!
    thank you, Hung!

<em>@wooohanetworks 133569 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    … no note for any discount because there will be none.
    So, all the helpers get some basis that costs same as to anyone else…</blockquote>

satisfied finally? 🙂

mfcphil Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 133658 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is just the reality and I do not turn the bull into bloom right now, like you do. Sorry, but even our Super Moderator mfcphil is known to come with the exact same critics against JA as I do, in the same tone! I can quote several threads when you like, where he always only came up with that all new stuff is look alike, JA needs some more ideas and “this is what members pay for stuff”.

This is a bull, sorry!</blockquote>

Wooo, Every now and then I ask JA if we can possibly get some new Typography……please don’t compare my plea’s for a few fresh ideas to your long winded rants!!

sunrise Friend

Hi,

Finally, here it is Sirs

</blockquote>

Thanks a lot Hung for going the extra mile to get the extra discount.

Just wanted to point out that not all the ones who are waiting for this are “Sirs” I am certain there are many “Ladies” there as well. Right Ladies?

😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum