Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve been a member, and I was waiting for a new template..I’m anxious to see at least a preview of the REGULUS…
    Today is suppose to be the release…

can you guys give us a preview????
    thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

hilit, I will be updating a preview shortly, we are updating the template to the demo server.
    Thank you for your patience 🙂

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi hilit,

Our Design Team is working very hard on this template. This will be the great template (I think 🙂 ), plus some more cool features.

Here is the preview for Regulus. Something still have to be done in order to complete the template.

PS: Thread’s moved to JA Regulus room.

1. regulus_preview
    samedbeyribey Friend

looks very nice
    great job! 🙂

Hieu Nguyen Admin

samedbeyribeylooks very nice
    great job! 🙂

Hi, thanks for your words of encouragement! However, this is just a small preview and i think you can even expect more for the template in real size. 😉

The release is almost ready but if you have any suggestion, please let us know.

alberts Friend

Wow! That really looks nice. I can’t wait.

meghneu Friend

It’s almost end of the day here, July 6th…I can’t still see the template except the *.jpg preview. Is it postponed for future date or you guys are struggling it to put into the demo server.

But I must say, it looks pretty cool. Can’t wait to see it in action!

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Guys,
    The preview is available !
    Live Demo
    Full information
    Download will be ready in 3 hours

Hung Dinh Friend

Everything is done now!
    Hope you like this new one

jmager Friend

First let me say this temp is very nice.

I do have a small problem…I can’t get the roller to show up on my site. :confused:

The script files are there and the script is set to true.

Where do I find the user5 – user 9 files. I think I’m confused at what those files are. :confused:

Should the user 5 – 9 files be installed with this download or do I have to make them?

Again great temp and can’t wait till I figure out this roller thingy!!

jm:D

Hung Dinh Friend

Please pulish all of your user5, user6, user7, user8 and user9 modules and you will see it in the rollers. Also remember to keep the content short to fit into the space

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum