Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When I tried to use that template JA Antares on my computer (WAMP server 2.0) everything worked fine, without any problems.
    But…..I have problem with that template on live server. I copied whole page from my computer to the live site and I changed configuration file but after that, when I am trying to open that page, it shows me “Error writing to file” message.
    I expected, the template is broken probably so I download whole template once again from your website (I mean quickstart template) and I installed it on the live server, but there is still the same error message. Administration works fine, I can log in, I can do anything in administration section, problem is just on the frontend. If I will change template to another one (for example beez, or JA Purity) everything works with no problems. Problem is with “JA Antares” template only.

I am just begginer, but till today I haven’t any problem with your templates, I am very satisfied with your job. Some of my works already run on the live servers and I never had similiar problem. If you will need, I can send you my username and password to administration section, database or FTP server by mail.
    Thanks for help.

penguin@penguins.sk

redlight_traitor Friend

Have you tried going into the directory and making sure those files have permissions of like 755?

Santa Jozef Friend

Yes, all is 755.
    Problem can’t be in file persmission, becouse another templates works fine. A need to fix my problem asap, becouse my client waits for finishing of his web site. :((
    Help me please…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear penguintudio!

I’m sorry i could not resolve this issue for you!

Now please try to re-install the template again!

1) please zip your project which you put in the localhost
    2) back up current project and upload this zip file to the your host
    3) access control panel of the host and go to file manager to unzip file
    4) remake configurations in the configuration.php file

May be the problem is fixed

Thanks

Santa Jozef Friend

<em>@tienhc 176094 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear penguintudio!

I’m sorry i could not resolve this issue for you!

Now please try to re-install the template again!

1) please zip your project which you put in the localhost
    2) back up current project and upload this zip file to the your host
    3) access control panel of the host and go to file manager to unzip file
    4) remake configurations in the configuration.php file

May be the problem is fixed

Thanks</blockquote>
    ——————————————————————————————————————–
    I download whole template, installed on the live server (quickstart version) but there is still the same error message.

Santa Jozef Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear penguintudio!

Thanks you, helping me resolve this issue,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum