Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Now is a right to left transition, but I need to be a fade-in/fade-out
    How can i do it?

Thanks Luca

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Luca,

The slide in this JA Events II template is using owlCarousel lib, you can see JS code at the end of this file: /root/templates/ja_events_ii/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php

and customize as you wish.

Henning Friend

Hi Guys,

Can you provide the code to add the fade-in and fade-out effect? Struggling to customize this on my own, any assistance would be appreciated.

I just require it to fade in and fade out, similar to the JA Playmag theme’s slideshow.

I know this not the place to post the following; I really feel that the JA Acm Slideshow extension does not have a lot of capabilities or functionality! I know that some members would agree. You can only add images, titles and descriptions. What about Transitioning effects, time lapses, auto play feature etc.

Regards,
    Henning

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Henning,

This is only a custom HTML module with advanced options adapt to the concept of template so ACM Slideshow has only some simple options.

This ACM Slideshow implements owl carousel, you can customise it also. Open the file:

/root/templates/ja_events_ii/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php

At the end of file you will see script tag for JS and you can customise, for example: autoPlay: 2000, ….

Henning Friend

Hi Guys,

I have added the new transition style, but it stops after the second image fades in. Have a look at the script used;

<script>
    (function($){
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $("#acm-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?> .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({
    items: 1,
    singleItem : true,
    itemsScaleUp : true,
    navigation : true,
    navigationText : ["<i class='fa fa-angle-left'></i>", "<i class='fa fa-angle-right'></i>"],
    pagination: false,
    merge: false,
    mergeFit: true,
    slideBy: 1,
    autoPlay: true,
    transitionStyle : "fade"
    });
    });
    })(jQuery);
    </script>

There are four images that supposed to load but only the first two appear after adding the new transition style.

Regards,
    Henning

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum