Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can you share the URL of site and a screenshot of the issue?
    It will help me to know the exact issue and suggest you changes.

Regards

krumz Friend

The 1st image in the attached pdf shows the size the image logo defaults to under the templates Theme Customizer. I’m guessing those dimensions are default because it works on smaller devices.

The image I am working with is twice the size which is the 2nd image and the 3rd image shows my screen resized and the logo image not being responsive.

Regarding the part of my question asking about creating new blocks, is that another forum question?

Thanks Pankaj

1. simpli-image-logo.pdf
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the URL of site here, so i can check the logo image width issue.

Regards

krumz Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site is offline and login details are not working.
    Please check: http://prntscr.com/gs4nhu

Regards

krumz Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to fix it

a.logo strong {
        background-size: contain;
    }

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    a.logo strong {
        width: 100%!important;
        height: auto;
    }}

Regards

krumz Friend

Hello Pankaj,

Thank you but unfortunately this does not work. When you add the image under "Theme Customizer" it asks for dimensions which you have to enter in pixels, you cannot use "auto" for width and height or the image logo does not show.

Now I will say if you are on your smartphone and turn it in a landscape position the logo is completely visible (whether I use your code or not) but if you keep the smartphone in the portrait position, the logo is cut off (which the code you provided does not fix).

I suppose I could make life easier and just make the image small or is there another way to add the logo without using Theme Customizer?

In my original question I asked about how to create new positions? Is this my other option? If so, how with this template might I do that?

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  krumz.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The mobile screen size is limited in width and if you added more width it will cut the logo,
    The code i suggest is for mobile only and does not change logo size in large display you can use it.

To create new module position here is documentation.
    You can define the position in the index.php file in the template folder.

Regards

krumz Friend

OK, thank you.

Didn’t realize creating new positions for ja_simpli was like I’ve done for t3bs3blank. Awesome.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum