Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

There must be tons of sites now with Peacock Quizzes please take a look on them….here is the lastest in the long line all made using Joomlart templates.

I know there is no longer a site of the month but there should be a section where we all share our work…..I would like to see some other uses of the JA community plus template so kindly share your links.

For those that know the fun we’ve had getting to an up to date joomla >:(…..
    well anyway Here is my new new new look Peacock Quizzes 😀 😀 😀

http://www.peacockquizzes.com/

Please Press the Google Plus One button on the front page!!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 264342 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I know there is no longer a site of the month . . . . </blockquote>
    Never say “no longer” or “never” . . . . stay tuned. 😎

mfcphil Friend

Question…..Does anyone know which capcha plugin works with JA LOGIN I am trying to stop the hundreds of spambot/fake members joining my website every week….trying to get some type of sum or question at the log-in/registration part of the set up to stop thiem

ideas?

HeR0 Friend

Hello Phil,

Please enable joomla captcha plugin. JA Login module work based on it.

Regards

kuerten Friend

Ahhhh. Got it. Thanks. Is there any reason why it is disabled by default?

HeR0 Friend

Oh, you need to ask Joomla Core Team 🙂
    <em>@kuerten 370899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ahhhh. Got it. Thanks. Is there any reason why it is disabled by default? </blockquote>

ballyjames21 Friend

thanks for sharing this…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ballyjames21 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum