Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How do I increase the space between the thumbnail and the text of the article? The JA Lime demo looks nice but on my web site, the thumbnail appears right next to the text, without any space between the two.

Am I the only one experiencing this type of issue?

jardin Friend

Please see the screenshot attached. Please look closely at the thumbnails in the right hand side.

Thanks

1. 1_RightPosition
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

in the case, you try to add class=”caption” in each images of articles

Thanks

jardin Friend

The “caption” class does provide an extra space around the image but it also displays a caption underneath the image and I don’t want that. Another inconvenient of this approach is that the publisher will have to edit the html code in order to add the piece of code (class=”caption”).

Is there a better way to handle this? Is there a place in your CSS files where I can add a space (number of pixels) around each thumbnail? I’m looking for one change that will automatically change the look and feel of the entire web site.

Thanks

jardin Friend

Here is the simple answer to this CSS isssue:

1) Install the JCE editor and Plug-in and set it as your default editor

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/88/details

2) Add the following CSS code to the /templates/ja_lime/css/templace.css file

img.thumbnail {
    border: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    padding: 4px;
    margin-right: 20px;
    }

3) Open the article, click on the thumbnail and from the “Styles” drop-down list select the “thumbnail” style.

Now your article layout will look similar to the one of the JA Lime demo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jardin 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum