Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

There is an annoying layout problem with Ja Teline II, Joomla 1.5 and Ja News 1.3.1.

Problem is, that the categories rows produced by Ja News, are not justified with each other horizontally. I´ll demonstrate the problem with picture.

In the problematic site, I use:

Joomla 1.5.7.
    JA News 1.3.1
    Ja Teline II

This is how it is now:

This is, how it should be:

On the other site, the Ja News works fine. There is used the combination of:

Joomla 1.0.13.
    JA News 1.2 Beta
    Ja Teline I

It looks like this:

In the demo, rows of the columns seems o be justified, but that is because the titles, intro texts and links are the same size! This is not the situation in the real life.

THX for you help!!!

1. demo_1
    2. demo_2
    3. demo_3
    tdobrowolski Friend

<em>@TDobrowolski 91908 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Problem is, that the categories rows produced by Ja News, are not justified with each other horizontally. I´ll demonstrate the problem with picture.

THX for you help!!!</blockquote>

It seems that there are other Ja News users also with the same problem:

See forum post

As you see from the post, the aligning problem appears only on the newest versions of the Ja News.

Is there any possibility to fix this problem by hacking some code, etc.?

macca Friend

Hi TDobrowolski,

Excellent post and description of problem. I posted the same problem and I know others were having the same issue. We didn’t get much help from the JA designers though.

Hopefully with such a good description we can get some help.

Macca

tdobrowolski Friend

<em>@macca 91988 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi TDobrowolski,

Excellent post and description of problem.

Macca</blockquote>

Thanks! I hope, somene could help us with this frustrating problem.

The whole purpose for me using Ja News, was the idea to get even rows in the categories. In the previous version of Ja News this worked fine, but not in the newest verstion on Ja News for J1.5.

akwasi_c Friend

Can the team help with the above issue
    Thanks

tdobrowolski Friend

Any help from developers? No. Why not??

Sam Kanj Friend

I too have the same problem with the layout of JA News in Teline 1. I have not got a response since last week from the designers. We need to know what the problem is.

The website is http://www.iraq2003.com You will see that the JA news module looks nothing like the demo.

mayke Friend

True, why they can’t get the same height.
    I am sure there is solution from JA for this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mayke 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum