Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

After having set Anion Template as my default template I get the following message (see below) although I think having set the chmod to 777 where necessary.
    Can anbody help me?
    Thank’s a lot!
    Daniel Schweizer

Warning: fopen(/mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/plugins/system/jceutilities/css/jceutilities.css?v=2.2.3) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 240

Warning: fopen(/mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/plugins/system/jceutilities/themes/standard/css/style.css?version=2.2.3) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 240

Warning: fopen(/mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/plugins/system/jceutilities/js/mediaobject.js?v=2.2.3) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 240

Warning: fopen(/mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/plugins/system/jceutilities/js/jceutilities.js?v=2.2.3) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/sites/dane.sg/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 240

Phill Moderator

The error message appears to be comeing from JCE and not from the template. Try re-installing the jce utilities and if that fails ask on the JCE forum.

aaronfarias Friend

Yes, check the JCE, and double check the permissions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aaronfarias 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum