Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Animation of ACM not displaying on Android both firefox and chrome.

Make sure to look at /es not /en.

/en the acm is unpublished

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which animation you’re referring to? I check es link but see nothing there (only wiki link displays): http://www.chuck20.com/es

charlessteiner Friend

Hi Saguaros.

See the attachments. First is a screenshot from a desktop. The second is a screenshot from my Android 7. They are of the same page chuck20.com/es the Android does not render the description portion of the ACM. "Bienvenido" is the title portion of the ACM and "yo soy yo…" is the subtitle.

This is also true for your demo at joomlart.com/demo/#ja_resume

On Android it renders the title "HI! I AM CAVIN HARRIS" and the description "PHOTOGRAPHER & ART DIRECTOR" but does not render the description.

Maybe this was done for design reasons, but I believe it would be nice to have the option of displaying or not. I can’t imagine why it can’t be displayed as the other sections are

1. Screenshot-from-2017-03-17-09-59-26
    2. image
    Saguaros Moderator

You’re right, due to the concept of template for mobile view, that description is hidden. If you want to show, you can add this css rule:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .acm-features-intro.style-1 .features-info p {
        display: block;
    }
    }

into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume (your default template)/css/custom.css

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum