Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Our Edenite II Joomla has fine responsive layout using Android Browser and Google Chrome for Android browser.

However, If we use FireFox on the same Android mobile devices, the width is larger than the screen. It happens only when you open the page (portrait or landscape, no matter). If you turn the screen, Firefox shows correctly the page (landscape or portrait, no matter).

It seems like there is a trouble detecting the initial width screen.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked demo site in Firefox android phone but there is no issue found. Can u share the URL of site here so i can check it for you

Regards

1. Screenshot_2018-01-04-09-55-09-125_org.mozilla.firefox
    bellera Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site as well and its showing fine.
    Screenshot attached
    It look like page doesn’t load in your phone completely when u checked it .

Regards

1. Screenshot_2018-01-05-08-49-10-159_org.mozilla.firefox
    2. Screenshot_2018-01-05-08-49-02-279_org.mozilla.firefox
    bellera Friend

Strange …

I try it on 3 different Android devices. Attached image as example.

It happens only when you open the page (portrait or landscape, no matter). If you turn the screen, Firefox shows correctly the page (landscape or portrait, no matter).

1. Screenshot_20180105-231641
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly clear browser cache and check, I checked your site again in mobile and the screen is showing like your screenshot when the page is under loading state, one it fully loaded it works like a normal screen like in my screenshot i posted from android firefox browser.

Regards

bellera Friend

I made the following steps:

1. Clear cache and other data for FireFox application.

2. Open http://www.bellera.cat

I doesn’t work. Same result.

I have to rotate the screen in order to have the correct layout.

Very strange …

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bellera Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and fresh package as well and its showing fine at my end
    Have a look on attached screenshot

1. Screenshot_2018-01-09-08-49-41-388_org.mozilla.firefox
    bellera Friend

Pankaj,

Thanks for your time. It’s a curious problem.

Perhaps it’s something related to the language. Last week we had an strange problem with the date of the articles. All of them were saved with date 1999-12-18. The problem was casually solved updating the Catalan Language extension.

I think I will not spend more time with this FireFox problem. In fact, very few of our users are using FireFox with their Android devices.

Usually I have FireFox on my Android because I like to have two different browsers. But most people don’t do that.

Regards,

Josep

bellera Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can remove the access, As there is nothing noticed on your site that needs to change and site opening fine.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum