Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi there
    Please make sure you have right css selector and priority.
    If needed please create new topic with access detail. I’ll try to check it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ibewguy Friend

I modified the css file located in Template/JA_Charity/acm/gallery/style.css. That should do it, but has no effect. This is crazy

Joomla and the T3 Framework have become almost impossible to use – there is no logical flow from one feature to another, it is a mess. It’s like someone hands you a big rope all knotted up and you have to untie it. I can see why so many people have moved to WordPress. This template is almost impossible to customize. Joomla needs to make this more user friendly or people are going to be leaving in droves!!

ibewguy Friend

I modified the css file located in Template/JA_Charity/acm/gallery/style.css. That should do it, but has no effect. This is crazy

Joomla and the T3 Framework have become almost impossible to use – there is no logical flow from one feature to another, it is a mess. It’s like someone hands you a big rope all knotted up and you have to untie it. I can see why so many people have moved to WordPress. This template is almost impossible to customize. Joomla needs to make this more user friendly or people are going to be leaving in droves!!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # In case you can’t work with css you can hard code remove it
    Line 79

<li>FILTER :</li>
    templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/tmpl/list.php

About WordPress vs Joomla! it’s another story we’ll not talk it here. It’s depend on user mindset .

Ps:// For next time please create your own topic to keep topic easier and clean for everybody to read about issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # In case you can’t work with css you can hard code remove it
    Line 79

<li>FILTER :</li>
    templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/tmpl/list.php

About WordPress vs Joomla! it’s another story we’ll not talk it here. It’s depend on user mindset .

Ps:// For next time please create your own topic to keep topic easier and clean for everybody to read about issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can also check my video to know how to work with this ( and also almost issue with simple way: Search string )

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-or-custom-gallery-filter/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can also check my video to know how to work with this ( and also almost issue with simple way: Search string )

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-or-custom-gallery-filter/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ibewguy Friend

OK, I will create another topic.

ibewguy Friend

OK, I will create another topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum