Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys – so I found another bug. I am using an anchor menu here (3 dots on the right):

agilityvm.cz/kurzy

and as you can see when you hit anchor menu item it lands BELOW heading of target block. You can never see heading of a block – you have to roll back up a bit to see it.

I dont think its supposed to behave like this – its confusing for a visitor.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its not bug, when you hit the #links it goes to the same block and touches the top of the page, Becuase the header height is long the title of the block is covered by the header block.
    You can add padding top on Agility block so there is more space above it and it shows the title.

Regards

VariFrame Friend

Yeah but there SHOULD be an option to do this when I am adding anchors I guess (without the need for code). I resolved it using the script here:

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/smooth-scroll-anchor/#post-1074780

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Glad to hear you found a way to do this and also shared it with other users.
    Thanks for sharing 🙂

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum