Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I hanve an article in my under development site that when diaplye d repeats itself twice Here is the link
    http://www.lsmarconi.it/teline/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=568&Itemid=399
    Il depends from a link in another article via a menu voice.
    I have rewritten it several times in several different ways but the result is always the same. Please help because I don’t realize where the problem could be.
    Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account and FTP account via private reply so I can check this matter and fix it for you ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account and FTP account via private reply so I can check this matter and fix it for you ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked your site again but look like you managed to sort it out, could you please confirm your status ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum