Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Just a small word to say that Joomlart are doing some great job. We’ve just relased the new version of our website using this time Joomla, and got to joomlart to get the appropriate frame to design our new image. We’ve just used to JA Quillaja and reskined it completly! The potential is limiteless 😉

Here’s our work http://www.soundbeatradio.com

If you have any suggestions feel free! 🙂

TomC Moderator

HOLY COW …. Amazing is the right word to use for your site.

VERY NICE WORK !!!!

😎

soundbeat Friend

Thanks alot 🙂

bigrk Friend

Double WOW! Excellent work! Are you sure this wasn’t the Teline template? Sure looks like it. 😎

soundbeat Friend

Thanks, we’ve mix some module from the teline 😉

TomC Moderator

See, to me THAT’S the way to go … take the best elements from several different templates and gel them into something new. (Otherwise, everything starts to look the same after a while).

Sure, it takes some time and configuring … but, in the end, you come out with an awesome looking site like our friend, soundbeat.

🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

That is impressive work. Excellent use of images and it all looks very complete! Well done!

joarvat1 Friend

Hm, I see when you said reskinned you really meant it 🙂 Very nice “Web 2.0” look.

sea dog Friend

Fabulous looking site – cracking job!

Only ‘slight’; criticism I can make is the site does not validate (either CSS or XHTML) using the validation buttons at the bottom. Might be worth either fixing the validation errors or removing the links 🙂

Cheers,
    SD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sea dog 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum