Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to thank Hung and the dev team at joomlart for the amazing templates they create. These have all the goodies that a template should have, with valid and well documented code, and on top of that they are some of the best looking templates I’ve seen. Good job!

So, any plans on porting any of these to Drupal? You may already know this, but its practically impossible to find any good looking templates for Drupal – if you tried to tap that market you would probably become the leader overnight. Have you considered this before?

Cheers. 😀

Michael Casha Friend

At this stage there is no plan to do this, however I will pass on your suggestions to Hung.

markb1439 Friend

Are there any plans to port any of the templates to WordPress?

tricky177 Friend

<em>@teshamo 82655 wrote:</em><blockquote>You may already know this, but its practically impossible to find any good looking templates for Drupal</blockquote>I think that’s one of the benefits of using Joomla, there are so many professional looking designs produced by quite a few different template design companies. It’s difficult to find another CMS with such a diverse range of good quality designs available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tricky177 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum